sTenZa. Index du Forum
sTenZa.

sTenZa. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Opel Tis 2000 Dongle Emulator ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sTenZa. Index du Forum -> .:: Espace publics ::. -> Parler de tout et de rien
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
freydphyth

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Opel Tis 2000 Dongle Emulator Répondre en citant

Opel Tis 2000 Dongle Emulator > bit.ly/25e6WgU

I,,,,am,,,,using,,,,this,,,,for,,,,my,,,,personal,,,,car,,,,and,,,,nothing,,,,elseanna,,,and,,,the,,,king,,,1080pIf,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,Netscape,,,user,,,,please,,,use,,,'Control,,,and,,,D'And,,if,,you,,need,,them:,,TIS2000,,Software,,(Extracted,,from,,my,,CD),,Tis2000,,Dongle,,Crack,,When,,you,,click,,on,,the,,links,,,they,,will,,bring,,you,,to,,4Shared,,,click,,on,,"Free,,Download",,,a,,little,,window,,will,,pop,,up,,asking,,to,,log,,in,,using,,either,,a,,social,,media,,account,,or,,sign,,up,,for,,an,,accountCo.,,,LtdI,,,,have,,,,been,,,,successful,,,,updating,,,,them,,,,all06-01-2011,,,10:01,,PM,,Post:,,#1,,bullywug,,Location,,OfflineJunior,,Member,,Posts:,,6,,Joined:,,May,,2011,,Reputation:,,0,,Thanks:,,2,,Given,,3,,thank(s),,in,,2,,post(s),,Security,,Access,,Type,,2,,or,,3??,,For,,different,,reasons,,,I,,decided,,to,,update,,all,,the,,ECUs,,in,,my,,US,,04,,Saab,,9-3,,to,,the,,most,,updated,,version,,availableNo,,,,dongle,,,,sticking,,,,outInstalled,,,,a,,,,fresh,,,,copy,,,,of,,,,Windows,,,,XP,,,,SP32Joined,,,,APSense,,,,since,,,,,June,,,,26th,,,,,2012,,,,,From,,,,shenzhen,,,,,China,,,Need,,,service,,,manuals?,,,Get,,,them,,,Here!,,,This,,,site,,,is,,,funded,,,by,,,you!,,,If,,,you,,,have,,,saved,,,some,,,money,,,from,,,help,,,you,,,received,,,,please,,,consider,,,donating,,,or,,,becoming,,,a,,,supporterAdd,,,,to,,,,Wish,,,,List,,,,2015,,,,newly,,,,FVDI,,,,Full,,,,Version,,,,(Including,,,,18,,,,Software),,,,With,,,,One,,,,Year,,,,Using,,,,Limitation,,,,With,,,,USB,,,,Dongle,,,,US,,,,$1,333.77,,,,/,,,,piece,,,,Free,,,,Shipping,,,,Power:,,,,9w,,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Height:,,,,10,,,,cm,,,,;,,,,Voltage:,,,,12v,,,,;,,,,Model,,,,Name:,,,,FVDI,,,,Full,,,,Version,,,,(Including,,,,18,,,,Software),,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Width:,,,,10,,,,cm,,,,KD,,,,Auto,,,,Scanner,,,,Factory,,,,Co.,Ltd,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Wish,,,,List,,,,5,,,,2016,,,,High,,,,Quality,,,,TIS,,,,2000,,,,CD,,,,Software,,,,and,,,,USB,,,,dongle,,,,TIS2000,,,,CD,,,,USB,,,,KEY,,,,for,,,,g,,,,m,,,,tech2,,,,scanner,,,,one,,,,year,,,,warranty,,,,free,,,,shipping,,,,US,,,,$23.75,,,,/,,,,piece,,,,US,,,,$25.00,,,,/piece,,,,Free,,,,Shipping,,,,Power:,,,,0.5w,,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Height:,,,,15,,,,inch,,,,;,,,,Voltage:,,,,12-24v,,,,;,,,,Model,,,,Name:,,,,TIS,,,,2000,,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Width:,,,,18,,,,inch,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,GM,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,Holden,,,,Best,,,,diagnostic,,,,tools,,,,for,,,,u,,,,car,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Wish,,,,List,,,,2015,,,,Hot,,,,Selling,,,,FVDI,,,,ABRITES,,,,Commander,,,,For,,,,VAG,,,,VW,,,,Audi,,,,Seat,,,,Skoda,,,,(V24),,,,Software,,,,USB,,,,Dongle,,,,US,,,,$1,079.00,,,,/,,,,piece,,,,Free,,,,Shipping,,,,Power:,,,,1,,,,;,,,,Brand,,,,Name:,,,,FVDI,,,,ABRITES,,,,;,,,,Model,,,,Name:,,,,FVDI,,,,ABRITES,,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Width:,,,,16,,,,inch,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,Audi,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,Ford,,,,OBDsuperMarket,,,,Add,,,,to,,,,Wish,,,,List,,,,Top-Rated,,,,FLY,,,,FVDI,,,,Vehicle,,,,Diagnostic,,,,Interface,,,,FVDI,,,,(V6.4),,,,Software,,,,For,,,,Mercedes,,,,Smart,,,,Maybach,,,,ABRITES,,,,Commander,,,,USB,,,,Dongle,,,,US,,,,$995.00,,,,/,,,,piece,,,,Free,,,,Shipping,,,,Power:,,,,0,,,,;,,,,Brand,,,,Name:,,,,sico,,,,;,,,,Model,,,,Name:,,,,VAG,,,,AVDI,,,,FVDI,,,,ABRITES,,,,;,,,,Item,,,,Width:,,,,20,,,,cm,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,Audi,,,,;,,,,Car,,,,Maker:,,,,Hyundai,,,,SHENZHEN,,,,SICO,,,,YINGDA,,,,TECH,,,,CO.,,,,,LTDSo,,you,,have,,a,,Tech2,,but,,a,,lot,,of,,the,,things,,you,,would,,like,,to,,do,,is,,locked,,out,,because,,you,,don't,,have,,access,,to,,the,,computer,,software,,to,,allow,,you,,to,,do,,itFollow,,the,,read,,me,,file,,for,,instructions,,on,,how,,to,,use,,itAnother,,possible,,solution,,would,,be,,to,,use,,a,,virtual,,environment,,on,,a,,host,,computerIf,,,,youre,,,,using,,,,a,,,,USB,,,,to,,,,serial,,,,adapter,,,,,plug,,,,it,,,,in,,,,now,,,,and,,,,set,,,,it,,,,upAlternatively,,,,please,,,try,,,refreshing,,,your,,,browserAliExpress,,Information,,About,,AliExpress,,,Site,,Map,,,Online,,Shopping,,,Buy,,,My,,Orders,,,Help,,Center,,,Customer,,Support,,,AliExpress,,Seller,,Center,,,Mobile,,Site,,AliExpress,,Multi-Language,,Sites,,Russian,,,Portuguese,,,Spanish,,,French,,,Indonesian,,,German,,,Italian,,,Dutch,,,Turkish,,,Japanese,,,Korean,,,Thai,,,Vietnamese,,,Arabic,,,Hebrew,,,Polish,,Browse,,by,,Category,,All,,Popular,,,Product,,,Promotion,,,Low,,Price,,,Great,,Value,,,Retail,,,Reviews,,,China,,Brands,,Alibaba,,Group,,Alibaba,,Group,,Website,,,AliExpress,,,Alimama,,,Alipay,,,AliTravel,,,AliCloud,,,Alibaba,,International,,,Ali,,Telecom,,,Ding,,Talk,,,Juhuasuan,,,LaiWang,,,Net.cn,,,Taobao,,Markertplace,,,Tmall,,,Xiami,,,YUN,,OS,,,1688,,Google,,PlayApp,,Store,,DA-DongleJ2534,,,ADKautoscan,,,BMW,,,Multi,,,Tool,,,Ocaught,,,,Lime-Swap,,,,tune,,,,,mud,,,,flaps,,,,,and,,,,3,,,,qts,,,,of,,,,oil,,,,between,,,,oil,,,,changes,,,,gofundme.com/qq2shc,,,,Oct,,,,13,,,,,2015,,,,#3,,,,Mooseman,,,,Moderator,,,,Messages:,,,,5,361,,,,Likes,,,,Received:,,,,2,125,,,,If,,,,you,,,,ordered,,,,a,,,,clone,,,,,it,,,,likely,,,,will,,,,come,,,,with,,,,the,,,,CD,,,,so,,,,you,,,,only,,,,need,,,,the,,,,crackAll,,,,proceeds,,,,go,,,,to,,,,supporting,,,,the,,,,sitePlease,,,,tell,,,,us,,,,which,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,32MB,,,,card,,,,(gm,,,,,Saab,,,,,Opel,,,,,Isuzu,,,,,Suzuki),,,,do,,,,you,,,,More,,,,threads,,,,will,,,,come,,,,explaining,,,,how,,,,to,,,,do,,,,stuff,,,,with,,,,it,,,,but,,,,this,,,,will,,,,get,,,,you,,,,goingI,,thought,,you,,used,,the,,crack,,to,,generate,,a,,dongleDo,,you,,have,,a,,real,,LPT-port,,on,,the,,computer?,,Another,,and,,better,,solution,,is,,to,,download/install,,Saab,,GlobalTis,,from,,this,,site,,and,,then,,ask,,for,,activation,,in,,the,,right,,thread,,,that,,will,,for,,sure,,solve,,your,,dongle,,problemsVMware,,is,,free,,to,,use,,and,,it,,has,,been,,done,,from,,what,,I,,read,,but,,could,,be,,a,,fairly,,involved,,process,,because,,of,,the,,serial,,port,,issue,,,especially,,when,,using,,a,,USB,,to,,serial,,adapterOct,,,,12,,,,,2015,,,,#2,,,,C-ya,,,,Well-Known,,,,Member,,,,Messages:,,,,810,,,,Likes,,,,Received:,,,,136,,,,Moose,,,,,I,,,,just,,,,ordered,,,,a,,,,cloneViewed,,5,422,,timesAll,,,,proceeds,,,,go,,,,to,,,,supporting,,,,the,,,,siteI,,am,,not,,responsible,,for,,the,,damageSign,,,up,,,with,,,an,,,email,,,and,,,password,,,and,,,then,,,create,,,a,,,nameI,,figured,,I,,would,,have,,to,,make,,an,,account,,at,,4SharedMay,,,30,,,,2015,,,#1,,,Mooseman,,,Moderator,,,Messages:,,,5,361,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,2,125,,,A,,,lot,,,of,,,info,,,I,,,found,,,over,,,at,,,SaabCentral,,,but,,,it,,,is,,,just,,,a,,,giant,,,thread,,,to,,,read,,,through,,,although,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,the,,,info,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,first,,,pageShare,,on,,APSense,,Comments,,No,,comment,,,be,,the,,first,,to,,commentThread,,,,Tools,,,,Thread,,,,Tools,,,,Print,,,,If,,,it,,,isn't,,,there,,,,I,,,know,,,where,,,to,,,get,,,it!,,,,,,Lime-Swap,,,tune,,,,mud,,,flaps,,,,and,,,3,,,qts,,,of,,,oil,,,between,,,oil,,,changes,,,gofundme.com/qq2shc,,,Oct,,,14,,,,2015,,,#7,,,Mooseman,,,Moderator,,,Messages:,,,5,361,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,2,125,,,I,,,would,,,find,,,the,,,crack,,,less,,,bothersomeI,,,,didn't,,,,bother,,,,with,,,,updating,,,,anything,,,,else,,,,as,,,,far,,,,as,,,,security,,,,updates,,,,to,,,,Windows,,,,or,,,,install,,,,a,,,,virus,,,,scan,,,,because,,,,this,,,,computer,,,,will,,,,never,,,,be,,,,connected,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Internet,,,,or,,,,used,,,,for,,,,anything,,,,elsebug f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sTenZa. Index du Forum -> .:: Espace publics ::. -> Parler de tout et de rien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz